what would you do?

being 9 months pregnant and badly swollen, would you walk to work, MAYBE be a little bit late like 10 min, or would you wait for your SO to get home to take you and KNOW you will be about 10-15 min late?

and im not calling out, its an easy job just sitting there for a few hours.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wait for SO, especially if it's dark out... and just in general it seems better
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I would just call and say I would be a few min late, and not walk. to be honest, unless it was like 2 blocks away...
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 7:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I'd wait until your SO gets home. You don't want to be so swollen that you are uncomfortable and you legs and ankles so tight.
    KJDsMommy

Answer by KJDsMommy at 7:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I would wait. I don't think being 9 months I would want to walk and go into labor while trying to get to work. I am sure everyone at work would understand.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 7:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• okay thanks :) thats what i wanted to do. i just wanted to see what others would do. thanks my ride backed down last minute.
    Anonymous