What are you looking forward to September?

Wow, August is almost over. It was one of the hottest/dryest here!! But on 8/30, We'll be Married 32 Years! I hope the rest of August is perfect for you! But your kind favor to reply on September is appreciated Thank You! I hope it all goes Great for you! Best of Luck!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:49 AM on Aug. 28, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Wow, Happy early Anniversary!
    Our oldest will turn 16 on the 31st of August so I'm guessing September's going to be a bit nerve racking, knowing he's going to be driving alone... I turn 40 mid Sept, and I'm not looking forward to it....So not a lot to look forward too..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:51 AM on Aug. 28, 2012

• Congrats! I am looking forward to my little Isaac turning 4 in September. <3
    mommy_wambles

Answer by mommy_wambles at 10:52 AM on Aug. 28, 2012

• cooler days- that's about it!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:53 AM on Aug. 28, 2012

• Nothing! It's the start of Fall. I hate summer being over already. It went way too fast. I want it to be June again! :p

BTW: Happy Anniversary! That's great! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:53 AM on Aug. 28, 2012

• My oldest DD's 6th B-day on 9/30.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:54 AM on Aug. 28, 2012

• School starts Sept 6 and then the Jewish High Holidays are in mid to late September.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 11:06 AM on Aug. 28, 2012

• Happy Anniversary!!

I look fwd. to College Football. :)
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:07 AM on Aug. 28, 2012

• Cooler weather. Football. Leaves changing color.

saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 11:15 AM on Aug. 28, 2012

• My kids will FINALLY be going back to school in September. My oldest will start the 5th, my youngest the 6th. ALL of us have been ready for school to start for about 3 weeks now.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:15 AM on Aug. 28, 2012

• Disney vacation - our son's first and our first real vacation together as a family, because DH has had to miss all of the trips my family has taken us on for work. And our 6 year back together anniversary is the last day of our trip, too :)

Story time at the library starts back up in September, too, so that's always a blast!
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:29 AM on Aug. 28, 2012