Will my dad be ok....please pray for him

My dad has had a ruff life honestly I don't know how he has made it this far. My dad is an alcoholic. He is doing better than he use to about drinking, but he still drinks. He actually had to go to have surgery a couple months ago because of his foot and here he had no blood ciculation so he had surgery which he almost lost his foot so he had to stop smoking which he did that. The dr has been telling my dad for years that if he doesn't stop drinking he will die. He fell and broke his hip before that and then the surgery then he broke his arm by falling then a couple weeks ago he fell again and broke his wrist and now he fell again last night at 3 in the morning they had to call the ambulance because he fell down the steps when he fell he went into a seasir (I know that isn't spelled right) and he couldn't remember anything and he was breathing funny. He is also on blood thinner so he has bleeding on his brain right now and I am scared I am not sure what is going on I am waiting to get a call from my mom that everything will be fine. They transfered him to another hospital so I am guessing if they transfer it isn't good? I can't go up there since I have noone to watch my kids and I am not about to watch 3 kids (7,4.5 and 12 months) at the hospital and I have noone to sit for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Aug. 28, 2012 in Health

• Hope you will be OK.
    mto3821

Answer by mto3821 at 11:47 AM on Aug. 28, 2012

• me??? You mean my dad???
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Aug. 28, 2012

• I did mean you Your dad is in gods hand's and will be OK
    mto3821

Answer by mto3821 at 11:58 AM on Aug. 28, 2012

• oh....thank you
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2012

• You are welcome PS I'm also in gods hands
    mto3821

Answer by mto3821 at 12:11 PM on Aug. 28, 2012

• Sorry to hear about your Dad.  I can't say for sure that he will be OK, but hopefully he will be.  I know that this has to be so hard on you, not to be able to be there.  Just hearing his back story, I'm afraid he's done a lot of damage to his body with the alcohol.  Honestly though, he is where he needs to be right now, and where he can get the most help.  If they've transfered him to another hospital, it doesn't always mean something bad, it just may be that the other hospital is better equipped to handle what he has going on.  I will be praying for your Dad.  I hope that everything is OK, and I hope that you are able to go up to see him soon.  I'm sure that will give you some peace of mind if you could see him.  

My_Guys_Rule

Answer by My_Guys_Rule at 12:19 PM on Aug. 28, 2012

I am sorry...I hope all goes well with what ever you are going through as well
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:29 PM on Aug. 28, 2012

• thank you and I hope so too. He is actually my adopted dad. My mom and him married then he adopted me and my bio dad doesn't talk to me. He left when I was 3 years old and i didn't find out abou thim until 11 and found him at 15 and ever since then has been in and out of my life and i am 30 now. I told him the last time i was done though since i had kids i didnt want to get hurt. I haven't seen him since my youngest dd was 3 weeks old (which was also the first time he seen her) she will be 13 months old next week. I seen him a couple times when i was pregnant and then the last time after that was when my 4.5 year old was 3 months old. So ya my adopted dad is all i have ever known and concidered my dad.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Aug. 28, 2012

• Thank you if you wish you can pm me. Hugs
    mto3821

Answer by mto3821 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 28, 2012