We just said goodbye to our kitty :'(

He was 15, and withering away. It was his time to go, he was no longer comfortable or peaceful. He wouldnt eat, nor could he make it to the yard to relieve himself anymore. It was his time, but it doesnt make the decision any easier. And DD doesnt understand why he wont be coming back, I told her he is going to heaven. She seems ok with that.
I am very sad about it.

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 11:54 AM on Aug. 28, 2012 in Pets

• Aww sorry
    dianaNbryanMami

Answer by dianaNbryanMami at 5:07 PM on Sep. 2, 2012

• sadhugs...So Sorry for your loss!

isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 3, 2012

• crying.....I haven't heard from you for a while .... so sad for you!!   Take care!!  ....Thinking of YOU ! ! !

isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2012

• I'm so sorry =(

We had to do the same 8 months ago with our kitty of 16 years. It was just awful for me and the kids. He let us know it was time and as hard as it was, we listened. He had renal failure and we had been giving him meds and IV treatments until it stopped working. It was so hard.

My kids were just devastated. We got them each their own kitty and it really did help them heal. I still cry when I think about my poor Sunshine though =(
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 12:48 PM on Sep. 4, 2012