New Mom!

I am a new mom and I live in Clinton, MS. I was actually trying to look for more new moms that are in this area. I'm turning 21 in March. Is there anyone around my age and a new mom in the area. Let me know.....

HollyKaye

Asked by HollyKaye at 7:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Under 'Moms' do a 'Mom Search' and you can find people in your area. Or search for a group that is in your area or state. Welcome!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I'm not in your area but can I give you a "new mom tip"? 85 to 95% of car seats are installed in the car incorrectly. This is very dangerous because if you get into a wreck the car seat may not function as intended and may not protect your baby. You should read the instruction manual that came with your seat very carefully and make sure you put it in the right way. Congrats on the new baby!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 7:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I just turned 22 and I'm a new mom too but I do not live in your area. I'm in TX.
    ixadorexpink

Answer by ixadorexpink at 9:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• OMG!!! My brother used to live in Clinton Mass. I am an older mom, 30 something and I have 5 kids and would love to chat with you!!! What is it like up there??? Are the schools good? Are there alot of jobs?
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 9:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2009