Do you think your pregnancies with each of your kids got harder or stayed relatively the same

as far as symptoms an ailments go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• mine got way worse with my daughter than it was with my son I just figured it was because I was carrying the opposite sex that time
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 7:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• mine got better because with first i was turning up all the time but i didnt have the aches and pain stuff but i can enjoy my food and dont have to worry have it'll go good with the baby, etc ...but yeah abit better than last ...hope this helps
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 7:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Mine have gotten harder each time. I think it is because I am a little older each time and have each of the older children to take care of too, so I am limited in the amount of rest I get. I have also found that at the end that horrible pressure starts sooner and lasts longer. The back ache and leg cramps are worse with each too.
    Heather881029

Answer by Heather881029 at 7:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• harder, and same sex. I was just as sick for the most part but chasing around a toddler and throwing up 3-4 times a day made it much much worse. To top it off, my immune system disappeared and I had two gi infections on top of my morning sickness. :(
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 7:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I think I just got more tired but the pains were pretty much the same.
    mom2four25

Answer by mom2four25 at 8:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I'm pregnant with #4 and due in 4 weeks. I find mine are all quite similar.
    LilStar9905

Answer by LilStar9905 at 8:20 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Different things were harder about each. I had really bad morning, noon and night sickness the whole time with my first. My second was bad heartburn. The last was bad back pain. I would say overall they got easier.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 8:22 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Mine were all really different- my hardest pregnancy was my middle child but that was because I had complications and was on bedrest for awhile. My first I gained the most weight and had the most back pain... my last pregnancy was probably my easiest although I had aches and pains start earlier with her.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• All of my pregnancies were different. Believe it or not my last son, the baby, was the smallest and hurt the most, and was the smallest of all of my sons...AND I was on the epidural!!!! So every pregnancy and birth differs or can feel the same at first but just as every person is different, so is every pregnancy and or birth.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 9:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2009