What wrong with him?

My two yr old got sick this moring then was fine. Just now got sick again. Acts fine still running around no fever. He has had a runny nose and he was bleeding a littile in his nose but fine. I have to go out tomarrow and he has to come with me. I think it could be just a cold.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• could just be a stomach virus
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I would say its just a cold, colds take form in everones body differently everyone in my family had the one going around my son had the fever off and on for 5 days with vomiting as my daughter never got the fever and my husband and i never got a fever but he got diahrrea. Put a call into your pediatrician just to be sure though
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 8:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I think that you might want to take him the pediatrician just for a check up just to make sure. All kids are different.
    TreasureThis882

Answer by TreasureThis882 at 8:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Sounds like a cold or tummy bug. Make sure he stays hydrated, watch for fever and other symptoms. If the vomiting doesn't stop, pick up the phone and call the doctor.
    twinclubmom

Answer by twinclubmom at 8:58 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• i would say take him to get check out
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 10:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2009