what is your biggest pet peeve while driving in the car?

ok, mine is #1.......drivers that go slow in the passing lane.......and #2 drivers who cut me off when there was not room for them to squeeze their butts in there, but i didnt want to follow too close to be tailgating........so what is it that really pisses you off and makes you wanna ram up some ones tail end when you are driving? i bet cell phones are gonna be a big one, but that dont bother me much unless they are going slow in the fast lane while on the cell phone.......get your butt over in the slow lane.........it is just for drivers on cell phones and old fogies IMO........

twarmymm

Asked by twarmymm at 7:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Cheaters. You know the people I mean... There is a sign saying lane ends, cones, flashing lights, practically screaming at you to change lanes. The cheaters are the people who don't know how to wait in line so the go as fast as they can until they almost run into the cones, and then force their way in frnt of the car at the head of the line.
    If I can help it, I don't let those people in. They can just sit there for all I care...

Also the people that lay on the horn when you miss the green by a half a second. A courtesy beep if fine. Bewar though if you lay on your horn behind me, and I don't have anywhere to be right this second, I turn off my engine and turn on my hazard lights. I will sit right though the light cycle. Because the people laying on their horn are the very same people who haven't left themselves enough room to go around. So they are stuck behind me. :o)
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 1:30 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• when people drive too slow
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 7:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• How about kids who are not buckled into car seats properly and you know they are not safe.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 7:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• people that cant even do the speed limit, um hello sign posted said 45 not 30!!

also slow drivers in the fast lane
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 7:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• good one jamesmommy!.........i knew someone once whose 2 year old flipped off a cop who was behind her while standing up in the back seat!..........LOL.........needless to say, she got a ticket!
    twarmymm

Answer by twarmymm at 7:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• oh..driving too slow, cutting me off, no turn signals when turning thats all i can think of at the moment lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• People that pull right out in front of me when my car is the last car for half a mile! Just wait for me for crying out loud. Don't make me plow into ya... cuz I will.

Drivers that drift back and forth over the line.

People who refuse to let you merge onto the freeway

People who refuse to yield when you're exiting the freeway and need to make that immediate right turn

People who Keep inching and inching and inching while the light is red then totally grandma accelerate once it does turn green.

And finally.... People who jump on their brakes BEFORE they get into the turn lane... leaving their stopped butt stuck halfway out in the driving lane.

And the worst..... two cars driving the same exact speed (always too slow), side-by-side and will NOT let anyone get past them.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 8:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• oh, yea, that last one is one of mine........but it is still the fault of the old fart in the fast lane, cuz i dont care how slow you go in the slow lane, but get your butt outta the PASSING lane unless you are going fast or passing somebody.........you aint passing when you are riding beside them.........and when you do get past them, you notice they are usually on the cell phone...........if i get on my phone while i am driving i always get over into the slow lane..............
    twarmymm

Answer by twarmymm at 8:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• All of the above, seriously I don't even drive anymore unless I have to because I get so pissed at stupid drivers and for some reason they are all over in So Cali
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 8:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• oh, yeah, i just thought of another one...........what about those folks who run up the side turn lane when they are not turning just so they can pass everyone who has been sitting in traffic in the lane that they are supposed to be in, and then at the last min. they cut over in front of a big truck that has a slow time getting started which slows down the whole line, or the ones that wait till the last min. to cut you off going into the turn lane cuz they didnt wanna sit in the line to get into the turn lane down the road............and i have a little car that dont have good pick up so i cant get up there quick enough to keep them from getting in front of me...........and i just wanna ram them when they cut me off changing lanes cuz they didnt wanna wait like everyone else had to! HEY, CAN YALL TELL THAT I HAVE TO DRIVE HOME IN RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC EVERYDAY??? lol
    twarmymm

Answer by twarmymm at 8:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2009