Is this true for you when it comes to your kids??

your daughter is closer to her dad and your son is closer to you???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• so far I have no idea I have a 18 month old son and a 1 month old daughter
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 7:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• nope i only have one (a boy) and there are certain times of the day that all he wants is me and certain times that all he wants is daddy. morning bath time and right before he goes to work is daddy time. our time is bed time and the whole time after daddy goes to work. his dad works swing shift in the airforce (2pm-12 midnight). but bedtime is the one thing he will not do for anyone else but me.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• my two daughters are daddy's little girls. They adore their father since they were born they adored him. years later when I had twin boys, I learned what a great feeling to be admired and adored!!

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 8:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I only have 3 boys...one is definitely MY boy and the other two go back and forth right now.

But they're not in school yet.

NOW...my brother and I growing up...I was always "daddy's girl" and my brother was "momma's boy". However, when my brother became an adult, we were both closer to our dad.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• yes, until they hit puberty. at least for me it was, i was a TOTAL daddy's girl until i got my period
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Not really...my kids go back and forth. Depends on the day ,the mood, what they want...LOL
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 9:23 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• OHH yess!!! I only have boys but we are staying with my husband's brother's 18 month daughter. We take her as our own and she calls us mom and dad. She loves my dh to death and he does the same. She even cries for him when she wakes !!On the other hand my son and stepson will try to do anything to impress meLOL!!
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 12:39 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• ok..well i only have a daughter..and no..she is totallllly closer to me..she doesnt even like her dad, she hates how shes forced to go and see him every weekend..and shes only 4...
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:15 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I only have boys so my experience is boys are closer to their mothers for the first 2-3 years of life then it's all about Daddy, unless they need comfort, food, or sleep.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 9:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2009