Someone please help me..

me and my boyfriend have been broken up for two weeks, and people are telling me not to call him, and that time will heal it. Somedays it seems easier but by night time I get depressed and all I do is cry. I AM doing things to get him off my mind, like spending more time with my friends and going to the gym. Some days I hate him, some days I miss him, and I KNOW i love him Im juat mad its over. Im so depressed that the only thing that seems would make it better is talking to him. THATS all I want. Hes not gonna come back to me because he is way to stuborn, and I cant just give in because Ill look desperate. But I LOVE HIM, and I cant handle the fact that we broke up, and arent even friends anymore. Sometimes I wish i could just die. I hate my life. I always loose someone im close to, and IM afraid its gonna keep happening!! I dont know what to do to make it better because NOTHING is working!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• NO, It DOES make it worse! I know from experience..You think you miss him NOW? You will feel WAY worse after you talk to him. HAve a friend stay with you to keep you occupied maybe.
    Anonymous

• Your feelings for him will be even more overwhelming if you talk to him.
    It mill make you miss him even more. If he wants you back, he will come for you...Until then..Find someone to hang out with..Don't talk to him and it WILL get better.
    Anonymous

• Why did you break up?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I know it hurts now but just give it time your friends are right, you have got to try and be positive as much as possible, think about all the good things in your life now, and your kid(s), for me it always helped to think of all the things that I hated about my ex during our relationship, and that I ws lucky to never have to deal with those things again
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 8:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• It is easier to hate him than to love him...it helps you to grieve...and just about the time you start to feel better...he'll be back..if you don't call him..
    sarah4303

Answer by sarah4303 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Well this may not be the answer that you are looking for but I have to keep it real with you. Fromw hat I hear you seem to be co-dependent and in some cases that is a good thing but in yours it is not. I dont ever feel as though any woman should get her self-worth or self-esteem from a man or being in reletionship. I'm sad that you are sad but I think that this is a goodtime for you spend time with yourself and get to know you again with out being in a reletionship. Do what you want and when you want and like the fact that you don't have to answer to no one. I know that sometimes its going to feel like your going to die from the pain and the depression but UI'm here to tell you that it too shall pass and a new day will come!!! Hang in there and just keep saying that if it is meant to be, nothing can stop that...
    TreasureThis882

Answer by TreasureThis882 at 8:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I think everything happens for a reason, even if you never find out what that reasoning is. I agree with your friends. Calling will only set you back on healing. Keep doing what you're doing and just stay strong. He may be feeling the same way and put his stubborness asside to get back with you. I know he CAN do that because I am one of the most stubborn people I know lol. If its meant to be it will happen. Just give both of you some time. You just might be surprised.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 8:56 PM on Feb. 5, 2009