Did anyone really not get big during the pregnancy?

I am 34 weeks and look nothing like where I should be, but my doctor says that is better? hahaha At my birthing class I thought I wasn't pregnant enough to be there by looking at the size of the other girls and then found out we were all due the same week.

Anyone else tiny?
Does that mean there is something wrong with me?

bluelady27

Asked by bluelady27 at 8:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you kidding? When I was 9 months pregnant with my youngest one lady was like "oh you have such a long way to go" and I was like "no I'm due in 5 days!" she thought I was 4 months! I was small in both my pregnancies. With my little one they kept doing ultrasounds cause I measured anywhere from 2-5 weeks smaller than what I should've been don't worry about it. You just might have a small baby. My 2 yr old weighed 6 lbs 5 oz and was 19 1/2 in. And my 5 month old was 6 lbs 3 oz and 19 in. Once they were out my belly went back to before and I didn't still look preggo like some women do. Good luck
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 8:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Nothing is wrong with you. I didn't have a big belly at all. Some babies are closer to your back and some stick out more in the front. It has to do with where they are positioned, what size they are etc..
    My son was 6 pounds..He probably would have been less if they didn't put me on steroids.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 8:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• with my first i was so small it took me till 7months along before you could even tell i was preggo and doctors kept saying she would be a small baby half way threw pushing they had to have me stop she was a lot bigger then they figured lol 7lbs 15oz they guessed that when they was messuring me from top to bottom that she was really side ways right too left hahaha
    Anonymous

• I'm 6 months and still have a pretty flat stomach other then a very slight pudge sometimes. This is my second pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• I personally get to be the size of a house.. or a small planet when I get further along in my pregnancy. However, my sister in law stayed for petite. She looked like she was 5 months pregnant when she was a week overdue! It happens.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 9:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I didnt get that big either. I wore my regular jeans all the way through my pregnancy. I didn't even look pregnant until I was about 7.5 months along. I never bought maternity clothes and I left the hospital weighing less than I did when I got preggo.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 9:26 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Nope, I was really tiny until about 39 weeks. Then I exploded. My daughter was 7.5 pounds and healthy as a horse though =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• With My First I Was Tiny Didn't Even Need Maternity Clothes, Now I Am Huge Though LOL
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 8:08 PM on Feb. 6, 2009