My 2y/o son grabbed a grown mans penis today??? Does that mean he's gay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No but it might mean he's been abused.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 8:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• No it means he was curious like oh hey you got one of those too. And I hope the situation was appropriate and safe.
    Anonymous

• or it could mean that hes curious (not in a gay kind of way) but it could mean nothing more than that
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• OH my goodness that is a silly question.

I mean where were you guys at?

Did he just go straight to the person and grabbed him that is so strange. I am sure your son did not mean to do that. I guess just watch him carefully. And NO it does not make him gay.confused

Anonymous

• Yes we were in a store and he just ran up to the secutiy guard and grabbed his package like there was no tomorrow. I have never been so embarrased in my life..No his father is thinking that maybe he is gay or something and we should not ignore the signs. For the first answer i dont think that my son has been abused b/c he's with us all the time and then at the daycare when we work and I dont think that his teacher would do something like that.
    Anonymous

• At a store with a security guard...I'm pretty sure he wasn't actually grabbing for the penis. Do you not think it was simply a case of a little 2 year old toddler trying to get someone's attention and just kind of reaching out to tap the guard....and unfortunately that's where his hand landed?

I seriously doubt your 2 year old walked up to a fully clothed guy with the thought of getting a hold of that penis.
    Anonymous

• yeah i doubt he was TRYING to grab his package. maybe he liked his belt or something. i really dont think it makes him gay
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Does that mean my son is straight cuz he groped my breasts while breastfeeding? :-)
    Anonymous

• If the man was clothed it was probably just where his hand happened to land.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• HOLY SHIT are you kidding me? Is this a real question? I try my best to be tolerant and non judgemental...........but you are either really young really clueless or this is not a real question. It bothers me that you would even question a 2 year olds sexuality. It bothers me that I even let something STUPID like the question bother me.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2009