diet?

I have been on the slim fast diet for 2 weeks and i have lost 7pounds is that good? Anyone eles every tried the diet and how did you like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I've tried Slimfast before and honestly didn't really like it. I didn't like the taste of the stuff and always feel hungry afterward. It's packed with calories so if you end up snacking or eating after having a snack, you've sabotaged your diet for the day :-( It has helped a lot of people, it just wasn't for me. 7lbs in two weeks is very good. It's usually recommended to lose 1-2lbs per week (unless under the care of a doctor). It's normal to lose a lot in the beginning and then taper off. You can rev up the weight loss again by incorporating exercise. If you continue at that rate of weight loss, I'd check in with your doctor to let him know about your new diet. Perhaps he/she can run some labs and make sure you're still getting good nutrition.

NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 8:20 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Yes I have heard to loose no more than 1-2lbs a week.

Just make sure you stick to it for the rest of your life, alot of people loose weight and some how end up gaining all the weight back or even more. GLtreadmill

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:26 PM on Feb. 5, 2009