Is it wierd that my hubbys best friend has become more my bestfriend?

My husband is still my bestfriend, but he is my #2 best friend. He comes and sees me more then he comes and sees my hubby latly. Nothings going on between us in any way other then friends just talking and laughing.We never stop laughing when were together and if Im bummbed out or he is we can always cheer each other up. But other people I know think its a little strange. I want other people opion. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• This is how emotional affairs begin. They can lead to a physical affair. Even if it doesn't, it's still an affair! (Would you be comfortable with your husband confiding more with your best gal friend than you?) Let me just make one fact clear, men know this! Some just don't care. He's visiting you like this with his own reasons in mind. You should tell your husband before your husband gets hurt.
    Ophy

Answer by Ophy at 2:05 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I've gotten to be really good friends with my hubby's best friend too. I don't think it's weird or bad as long as you maintain boundaries and appropriate behavior.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 8:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• You got all our answers when you posted this earlier today. I still don't think you should be seeing him without your husband. I think it can come dangerous, just like I said earlier. You may think it's strictly innocent but what if something happened? How would you feel if you did something you regret? Like I said before my hubs is my #1 and we have a common male best friend. Hangs out with us but only comes to see me alone when DH can't get me something I need.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 8:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I know someone that was very close to her husbands bf, and would talk to him and wouldn't tell her husband about it. It seemed like they were always talking behind his back. They would text all day long, well the friends wife found out and thought they were cheating. This girl always seemed to get all fancied up when this guy would come around. She never said that they were cheating,, but I got my suspicions, and I believe the wife does too, cuz he doesn't come around so much anymore.
    As long as there are no feelings, and you both know your boundaries, I don't see any thing wrong w/ what your doing. Is he married?
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:23 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• you already asked this, if you didnt get the answer you wanted then obviously you arent going to listen to anyones advice, so stop asking, we arent going to just tell you what you want to hear
    Anonymous

• you sound guilty to me if you're looking for reassurance on here.
    Anonymous

• i think its wrong. you 2 laugh all day at everything well maybe that means theirs a connection there??? id stop talking to him before you 2 end up in trouble.
    Anonymous

• I dont have any interest in becoming friends with my husbands friends, but the more the marrier, right?
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 8:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2009