Anything You Are Putting Off Untill After The Elections?

Maybe changing jobs Getting a new place

mto3821

Asked by mto3821 at 8:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• Moving to Canada! lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2012

• No, not putting anything off for that reason. Not putting anything off at all, other than buying some things, and we are only putting that off until I get a call saying I can start work. Hopefully that will be the end of this week/early next week. They were supposed to decide on a contract at the end of last month, but the contracting office is moving really slowly on this, and we are supposed to hear by Sept.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2012

• No.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:09 PM on Aug. 28, 2012

• maybe changing jobs but not for sure this one will survive no matter what happens
    mto3821

Comment by mto3821 (original poster) at 8:17 PM on Aug. 28, 2012

• Watching television.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 8:46 PM on Aug. 28, 2012

• anng.atlanta More like avoid certain parts of it.
    mto3821

Comment by mto3821 (original poster) at 8:50 PM on Aug. 28, 2012

• Yes. I recently sold a business and am looking to reinvest. I am wanting to open a clothing store here in WY. No way I am going out on a limb while Obama is in office. If Romney wins I will open the store..am doing a little background stuff anticipating that already. We will see though.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2012

• why would i do that? i doubt anything serious is going to change. very little changes when you elect the same person over & over again...even if they claim to be different.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2012

• Can't think of a single thing.

I really don't live my life based on the elections. Whoever the electorial college and the rich want in office is going to win and it really doesn't matter one fart in the wind who we vote for.

However, it is my duty, as an American Citizen to go vote and I will go vote, most likely for Obama because I can't stand Romney and I haven't seen a good third choice (is there one?).
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2012

• Watching television. [anng.atlanta]

Satellite is wonderful. So many channels without all the mud-slinging commercials, not to mention the 100s of DVDs we have. Including both seasons of The Walking Dead (just ordered season two for my hubby today). 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:15 PM on Aug. 28, 2012