another question mainly for a bigger plus size girl but don't matter who answers any help will do

so being a bigger girl i already have fat on me and a stomach on me before i got pregnant. My doctor says my uterus is growing at normal rate. I don't look like i am growing at all i still look the same is it harder to see if you are getting bigger or not. i don't think i am and dont even notice a belly.

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 8:31 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the larger you are, the longer it will take to look pregnant. some large women never actually look pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Well being a big girl myself I know what it like to be pregnant and not look it at all. I must say that as you approach the end of your 2nd trimester you will begin to show and your belly will stick out. Kepp it healthy and enjoy this time.
    TreasureThis882

Answer by TreasureThis882 at 8:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• i am 26weeks and 3 days now how much longer i want to know and feel pregnant.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• honestly, it will take longer to show. Depending on your size you may never show. All that matters is that you are taking care of yourself though:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 8:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• My sister is really overweight. She didn't show until her third trimester and even then it wasn't much. You also aren't suppose to gain a lot, so she was told, and she only gained 10-15 lbs :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Umm Im definitely a bigger girl.. however, family and friends say that they can notice my protruding stomach and I am 15 weeks. It is harder for a plus size girl to start showing early on. Depending on how much extra weight you have on your tummy, youll start to show and be at the point where everyone and their dog will be asking.. "when are you due". It takes a while, but youll get there. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 9:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I am a bigger girl and your getting there. I am 36 weeks along and look VERY VERY pregnant. Just give a it a bit longer and you will wake up and be like "BAM" I look very pregnant.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• the bigger you are the longer it takes to show. also if you are overweight to begin with you shouldnt gain as much weight during pregnancy. and everyone shows different anyway. i was about average weight when i got pregnant and i still didnt look pregnant until about 7 months along.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 9:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• im a big girl and until about 36-38 weeks ppl just kept asking me if i gain weight but im tall 2
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 10:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Just wait...;P you'll be regretting this question soon enough LOL I didn't show for quite a while- but by week 42!!! I was a whale!!-my term- my hubby HATES it when I say that... enjoy yourself, all things will come in time...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 12:45 AM on Feb. 6, 2009