On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad was having sex again after having your baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Not bad at all...my anxiety over it was worse...but I also waited 6 weeks. Have a glass of wine (if you can) & relax beforehand.
    good2me

Answer by good2me at 8:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• It definitely hurt the first few times for me. We waited 4 weeks with both of my kids. As long as hubby was gentle it was not unbearable more stretching/burning feeling.  Sorry TMI.  I talked to three of my good friends who had kids about the same time as I did and they all said it was about the same for them too. 

Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 8:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• 1 we waited 4 weeks after our son and 2 weeks after our daughter, thats when we got our ok's
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 8:43 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I would say a 1. We waited the full six weeks. I was so nervous about it and it was great!
    Anonymous

• with my 1st i waited 3months i was so scared and i was in tears it was awful, but with my second(and a different man) we waited two weeks, He was gental and it was great so i guess it just depends
    mkmama3130

Answer by mkmama3130 at 8:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• It wasn't bad at all. After my second, third and fourth child we were active after about 3 weeks. No pain at all.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 8:47 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• It definitely hurt. I was so scared I made my husband wait 3 months.
    Anonymous

• compared to losing your virginity it is nothing. Here you have a man who will be gentle until you are ready for more. Anticipation was the worst for me. I had to wait the entire 6 weeks though due to having stitches from twat to tail.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• It hurt for 6 months :(
    Worse the losing my virginity, IMO.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 9:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• The first time after my first son...was the most mind-blowing sex I'd ever had! Seriously.

Anonymous