what can i do about my molars coming in at 14 weeks prego?

i have had a really bad tooth and earache for the past week. i realized it was because of my molars today when i was brushing my teeth my gums started bleeding i felt my gums in the back and felt the tooth that had poped through. it is causing all the teeth on my left side to hurt badly and my ear to ring and throb. what can i do?????

brittanybell

Asked by brittanybell at 8:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• tylenol. If it is unbearable see a dentist. They can remove them with a local anasthetic but it does not kill much pain.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 8:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• well for a lot of people having them come through is painful but not problematic.. you can't get them surgically removed if you need to go under anesthesia. I have a similar problem but mine require surgery so I can't do anything until after the baby is born they are impacted.

My sister did get her tooth pulled, while pregnant.. but only had the local and wasn't put under and took what meds were ok. Her tooth developed a serious infection.

Go to the dentist. Dental hygiene is important but let them know you are pregnant so you don't get any xrays done :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2009