Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you figure Earned Income credit off of adjusted gross or your taxable income

I'm not sure, do you guys know?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (2)
  • yes.

    Answer by lilmommy0416 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

  • You use your AGI to figure EIC.....actually, to be correct, you follow the directions on pg 47 - 49 in the 1040 instruction booklet, which is downloadable from . The instructional booklet also has the EIC table in it.

    Answer by michiganmom116 at 6:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.