My daughter threw up all over the carpet what can I do to get it out it is pretty bad?

andrea86160

Asked by andrea86160 at 8:36 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• I would use an oxy clean mixture. or you can mix water and vinigar or water and baking soda. those usually work really well for me. the only thing I have not been able to get out is when my son threw up spaghetii. that was bad.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:44 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Gonna have to shampoo it to get out the smell. Or try resolve it works great!
    pepperannrocks

Answer by pepperannrocks at 8:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• thanks ladies
    andrea86160

Answer by andrea86160 at 9:05 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• If you got the chunks out I would use BioKleen Bac-out. I have been singing the praises of this stuff since my 2yo puked in his brand new stroller and it took the horrible smell out. It may take a couple of treatments but it got the smell out! Also 2 days ago he puked on our couch and we used it again and the smell is gone.
    You can get it at most supermarkets (it would be in the natural cleaning section) or if you have a Whole Foods or the like...
    Good luck and I hope that your dd is feeling better!
    Mammoo

Answer by Mammoo at 8:23 AM on Feb. 6, 2009