what can i do about my molars coming in at 14 weeks prego?

i posted this in pregnancy also but i need as mcuh help as i can get. i have had really bad tooth andearaches for the last week. the whole left side of my teeth hurt i noticed my molar had cut through while bruching my teeth what can i do i am 14 weeks pregnant so dental work is out and i think it is because i dont have the room in my mouth for the molars.

brittanybell

Asked by brittanybell at 8:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Health

• You can still go to the dentist when you are pregnant. You just can't get x-rays done. When you go the the dentist just make sure you tell them you are pregnant. It is actually healthier for you to have all your dental problems taken care of...you don;t want an infection or something happening in your mouth while you are pregnant.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 8:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• It's probably your wisdom teeth. Your molars should have come in when you were a child. You'll need to see a dentist.
    Anonymous

• Yes go to the dentist. Do tell them your pregnant. It is reccomended to see a dentist through out your pregnancy, because pregnancy can play hell on your teeth!
    Med109

Answer by Med109 at 9:20 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• as far as i know you can't go see the dentist while your pregnant but you can always call and ask your doctor or call a dentist to see if he or she can see you.
    proudyoungmom87

Answer by proudyoungmom87 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2009