When does spotting occur?

Mrs.Henry05

Asked by Mrs.Henry05 at 8:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• just depends. some people never have spotting and others spot quight a bit in early pregnancy, it occures when the egg inplants in the wall, you may not notice anything or a light brownish to light pink.
    setliff

Answer by setliff at 9:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• If you are talking about Implantation Bleeding, it usually happens just before you would expect your period, which is why some women confuse it for a abnormal period or a hormonal change in their bodies causing them to have spotting. I have been looking this up a lot in the past few days, as I am having some odd discharge-don't want to get my hopes up, but it fits to a T the description of IB! Usually IB is light pink or brownish, and can last anywhere from one day to 16 days! *which is what causes the confusion about it being a period* Just like it was already pointed out, not all women experience it...with my other 3 pregnancies I never did. I think it just depends on how much of the lining is shed when the egg implants itself.
    DaisyRae

Answer by DaisyRae at 1:30 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• well ur suppsoe to spot around when ur period is due.. but every women is differnet
    Perez18

Answer by Perez18 at 11:12 AM on Feb. 6, 2009