I'm asking this for temporary so keep that in mind please. Is there anything that will temporarily make me lose weight for a wedding?

I've heard of water pills, herbal wraps, Hollywood diet drink etc..I just need to shrink a little right before a wedding, So if you know of anything please tell me. The wedding is this month.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• all I can think of are those wraps.
    Anonymous

• You need to lower your sodium intake. It get's rid of the excess water weight that you don't need. What I would do is drink water with half a lemon in the morning. Eat less salt, and more citrus. Oranges and grapefruits are great! And, if you can, also do a little exercise 3 times a week. Lastly, get Spanx! It really slims you down under clothes and makes it look as if you've lost weight! 

sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 9:20 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I can't think of anything healthy you can do. Diet and exercise are the only healthy way to lose and keep weight off.
    Anonymous

• that was exactly what i was going to say! SPANX! they are slimming undergarmets! AMAZING! good luck!
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 9:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Diet pills and stuff are just going to make you lose water weight, but if its temporary, then hey, it would probably work...get some of the diet pills, a body shaper, and maybe do one of the detox kits or colon cleansers that clear your intestines and move all the poop out of you. Honestly, if you're not abusing those kits, its good to do one every now and then.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I agree re: Spanx but some ot thos Cleanse products which allow you to exist on enriched drinks.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Try seaweed wraps and a system of other body wraps at your local spa. Even one trip there can make a slight difference, but you usually have to try several sittings to get a major effect. Take some laxatives. and wear a corset! Good luck!
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 11:41 PM on Feb. 5, 2009