Is this normal for only 6wks?

I am so hungry! i seriously have to eat like every hour to two hours or i feel sick. usually light snacks help but as it gets later in the day i've noticed i feel like a monster and want a more filling meal..and even an hour after that i find myself starving! i will usually have a glass of milk and send myself to bed early because i do not need to be eating anymore especially after a meal around 6 or 7. I just think its way to early to be feeling this way

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 10:54 AM on Aug. 29, 2012 in Pregnancy

• for example: 7am i had applesauce, around 8 i had two slice of wheat toast with strawberry jam, an hour ago i had a bowl of oatmeal and now i am starving again!
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 10:56 AM on Aug. 29, 2012

• Just keep eating healthy things like you are. It means your body needs the food. Maybe include some protein at each meal to fill you up more. Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:30 AM on Aug. 29, 2012

• I don't think you're crazy or abnormal. The protein idea is good, and also make sure you're having enough to drink since dehydration can come across as hunger sometimes. While pregnancy definitely isn't a time for dieting, I would try to make sure you're eating healthy foods, because if you gain over what is recommended, it is harder for you to lose and has no real benefit for the baby or you.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:29 PM on Aug. 29, 2012

• ^^and I hope that didn't sound nasty...I just REALLY overgained last pregnancy and I am still carrying around 50lbs from it :(
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2012