Ground turkey recipes?

I'm having a mega cooking block and can't think of anything to make with ground turkey... Any ideas out there? :)

RigPrincess85

Asked by RigPrincess85 at 12:50 PM on Aug. 29, 2012 in Food & Drink

• we use ground turkey for the same things we'd use hamburger...burgers, taco meat, meatloaf, meatballs, stuffed peppers, etc.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:52 PM on Aug. 29, 2012

• Use it as a substitute for ground beef. Burgers, "hamburger" helper, tacos, chili, and the list goes on.

OH!! but keep in mind that ground turkey cooks faster than ground beef, so you have to watch it a little closer.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:53 PM on Aug. 29, 2012

• anything you can make with red meat you can use turkey meat. I eat only ground turkey and ground ckn.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:54 PM on Aug. 29, 2012

• I use ground turkey in place of hamburger in everything I cook. Why don't you make porcupine balls. Super easy and so good. Mix 1 lb of turkey with 1/2 cup of rice, your favorite seasonings, roll it into a ball and pour either tomato sauce of tomato soup over it. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour on 350.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 1:38 PM on Aug. 29, 2012

• Anything you use ground beef in can be made with ground turkey.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 4:48 PM on Aug. 29, 2012