need help on a confusing situation...

ok so i have this friends with benefits relationship goin on...but he just got dumped and is not ready for a relationship and prob. neither am i. so almost every time we chill we have sex which is great but he asks me to stay the night and cuddle even when he knows we cant do it and were friends but why would you do that? and on various occasions he reminds me were fwb but then makes it confusing and acts like he likes me...sometimes he asks why i come over just to sleep but then cuddles like he doesnt want me to leave. He has like a duel personality the evil one he calls "lucifer" and this sweet endearing side...he thinks im too nice for him and says i cant handle lucifer and sometimes it irritates me but later all i can do is laugh ive never been near someone that is as much of a pain in the ass as i am...its interesting and fun....am i thinking too much in the situation though? do you think hes hiding feelings for me?

rebelgirl8717

Asked by rebelgirl8717 at 9:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't think so. I think he is playing with you and enjoying the game, but it doesn't appear that he is in love with you. You may want to move on, since you have no committment with him, and find someone who doesn't cause you to have feelings of doubt and confusion.

Answer by Bmat at 9:22 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• its totally a guy thing. they don't know what they want. yes he probably likes you but he is also probably being true when he says he isn't for a relationship. he probably misses things like cuddling but it's ready to make a commitment.
    Anonymous

• but isn't ready for commitment***
    Anonymous

• This is the problem with a FWB relationship, no matter how many times people say it's just physical emotions get involved because we are human and that is just the way it is.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:23 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• he sounds like he has a personality disorder and that can be dangerous. I would remove yourself from the sitution and see if he comes running to you if he does thats a good sign if he doesnt well find some one who will
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 9:23 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• lol i don't think it's a personality disorder.
    Anonymous

• he is playing you for pu$$y, and using you for whatever HIS needs are
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Please don't get mad.... I think he's using you... Even if you guys are good friends.. If A women sleeps with a guy she likes him more than a friend when a guy sleeps with a women its because he wants to get off. Love is something that takes time to grow. Not in all cases but in most. Because he doesn't want more then Friends with benefits shows right off the bat that he doesn't want to be with you... That whole fwb thing is just an excuse... If he loves you as a friend than he wouldn't confuse you and have sex with you... Friends don't have sex with each other. I mean what if you get pregnant.. You shouldn't take risks with someone who's not sure they want to be with you.. You know what I'm saying... Don't get me wrong this could turn into a relationship but he would have to stop saying were just fwb .. It's a insult to you bc you can tell you like him more... Sex complicates things. I wish i knew this when i was younger:)
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 9:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• DEFINATELY HE LIKES YOU MORE THAN FRIENDS JUST DROP IT ALREADY BEFORE HE GETS MORE ATTACHED=)
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 10:07 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Oh boy... Okay, I'm gonna say from experience here - get away from that type! I had nearly the exact same situation a few years ago with a guy who was really sweet, charming, etc. but had an "evil" side that came out when he was drunk... Not fun. Also, the "game playing" is always a sign of impending trouble, don't think for a minute that it would end when a real relationship started! It'll probably just get worse... Trust me on this one, girl. I've been there. I don't know your guy personally, obviously, but I swear, as I read your post, all I could think was that it sounded like you were talking about the guy I knew.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 10:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2009