Do you think its possible that i conceived sooner than what i believe? adult content my most fertile days were july 25 - the 30 and we did have sex 2 of those days..i did not have any noticeable ewcm though...however july 7 i had tons of ewcm and we did the deed then too. I had a period july 16th that only lasted 3 days. it was very light and unusual. normally my periods last 6 to 7 days. about 2 days after the period i had light spotting when i wiped. could that have been implantation? could i have gotten pregnant on the 7th instead of the 25th like i thought?

Asked by shay1130 at 2:26 PM on Aug. 29, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Anything is possible. Have they done an ultrasound yet? When they do they usually measure to give an estimate according to the information you give them.

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2012

• Your HCG levels should be a pretty good indicator how far along you are.

Answer by kimigogo at 2:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2012

• i go tuesday

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 2:52 PM on Aug. 29, 2012