Do you think its possible that i conceived sooner than what i believe? adult content

okay..so my most fertile days were july 25 - the 30 and we did have sex 2 of those days..i did not have any noticeable ewcm though...however july 7 i had tons of ewcm and we did the deed then too. I had a period july 16th that only lasted 3 days. it was very light and unusual. normally my periods last 6 to 7 days. about 2 days after the period i had light spotting when i wiped. could that have been implantation? could i have gotten pregnant on the 7th instead of the 25th like i thought?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 2:26 PM on Aug. 29, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Anything is possible. Have they done an ultrasound yet? When they do they usually measure to give an estimate according to the information you give them.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2012

• Your HCG levels should be a pretty good indicator how far along you are.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2012

• i go tuesday
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 2:52 PM on Aug. 29, 2012