Staying fit while pregnant when you have zero energy?

I'm spending my days very sedentary. I am 25 weeks and just don't have the energy to do anything. Even walking to the next room is tiring. I tried a 10 minute exercise video today and had to take a rest after 4 minutes. My muscles are just not wanting to move. I'm getting kind of fat here.

Asked by staciandababy at 6:13 PM on Aug. 29, 2012 in Pregnancy

• How are the foods you eat? Taking your vitamins and getting enough sleep? Ask the doctor.

Answer by mto3821 at 6:46 PM on Aug. 29, 2012

• If those were the choices it would have to be the food. Haven't been grocery shopping this month and it's almost over. Been eating out of the pantry and freezer.

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 6:53 PM on Aug. 29, 2012

• The best exercise is walking especially if you feel fatigued, at least with walking you can go at our own pace, I did a lot of walking during my pregnancy

Answer by toybar02 at 9:50 PM on Aug. 29, 2012