Which News do you watch?

Apparently Fox News is and has been number one for awhile with Nielson Ratings.

Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for February 04, 2009
http://tvbythenumbers.com/category/ratings/top-news/cable-news
P2+ Total Day
FNC – 1,433,000 viewers
CNN – 765,000 viewers
MSNBC –477,000 viewers
CNBC – 247,000 viewers
HLN – 339,000 viewers

Looks like MSNBC going all out liberal isn't working out for them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I watch MSNBC, CNN, and Fox News.

Mostly MSNBC.

But I take it all with a grain of salt. I know every news network has an agenda.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I watch FOX and find it fascinating that the vocal people who criticize it sop stringently don't realize that FOX has such a lions share of the viewers. It's because they DO show both sides and they DO have people from both sides! I watch some other channels sometimes and all 4 people in the boxes are saying the same thing. There is NO alternate point of view!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I don't, unless there's something major going on (hurricaines, election day). I watch local NBC news and some of the Today show, everything else is online - you get a better picture reading BBC, AlJazeera, CNN, FOX and the wires than trying to flip between channels. You also get to skip all the annoying commentary that everyone thinks is news and uses to judge a station.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:47 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• No tv here so I get mine mostly from the internet.I read a bunch of different sources.
    I listen to talk radio sometimes too.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I watch Bill O'Reilly and Hannity on FOX news. Chris Matthews is a wind bag, Keith Olbermann is just plain childish, and Rachel Madden has got to be a man.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 10:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I watch FOX and CNN and then read CBS online a lot
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 10:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• CNN and MSNBC, I don't like Fox its its the TV version to Star Magazine

Anonymous

• I watch fox, MSNBC and I listen to TONS in fact all of the talk radio I can fit into one day...I know surprise surprise
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I don't watch the news. I do like to watch Red Eye on Fox News. Not news at all but so funny.
    Anonymous

• I have watched Fox for yrs. now, but at one time missed them not having anything lifestyle or about celebrities, so they are not like Star magazine at all.

But, who can stand liberal Katie Couric long enough to give Fox a break for a few minutes. I don't want to be lied to right to my face.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:07 PM on Feb. 5, 2009