What are these symptoms??

I have no insurance, and just want to make sure that I am okay. If anyone knows, It's probably just stress..
*I have these boils that appeared about 6 months ago, and they almost clear up, then get worse again, one on each hip.
*I am tired ALL the time, even when I sleep like 12 hours!
*My boobs are swollen, and I am lactating a little.. (my youngest is turning 2 this, month and I have not breast feed in a year and half.. I just had a period, and have a permanent IUD in..)
* I am having hemorrhoids, now every time I go, instead of just when I'm constipated..
*Highly irritable
* My skin is both dry and oily, weird I know..
If anyone knows what I can do, let me know..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Health

• I wrote some ideas. But I am not in the medical field so deleted them. I wanted you to know that I am concerned about you. If there is any way that you can see a doctor I think you should. Your symptoms may be stress as you say, but maybe you should be checked.

Answer by Bmat at 9:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• thyroid problems?
    Anonymous

• webmd.com
    Anonymous

• go to webmd.com
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• boils are infections, could be staff, get those checked!

the sleeping thing could be anemia

the lactating thing is just odd, possible thyroid issue since that's what controls hormones.

my only advise is to go to a doctor.

when I look at the big picture with all the symptoms, my most educated guess would be the beginnings of menopause.
    Anonymous

• I am only 26..so, not sure about menopause...
    Anonymous

• GO GET IT CHECK OUT PLEASE. I UNDERSTAND HOW IT IS NOT TO HAVE INSURANCE.... JUST ME PLUS IF IT IS SOMETHING SERIOUS YOU DO WANT TO GO GET IT TAKEN CARE OF FOR YOUR CHILD DON'T YOU....I ALSO KNOW HOW THAT FEELS LOL
    proudyoungmom87

Answer by proudyoungmom87 at 10:31 PM on Feb. 5, 2009