Is Obama showing his Arrogance on his TV appearances?

He is discounting Republicans attempts for bipartisanship. WHY?
How can he defend us paying for a frisbee golf course and how is that going to stimulate the economy?
How are we going to fail if we don't get Boynton Beach Florida a new Amusement Park?
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123369271403544637.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• hm, it would create jobs, but how much will they pay?? $7/hr? Certainly not enough to live off of. If he wants to invest in tourism, he can come to Biloxi to the casinos,atleast the jobs that would be saved there are actual jobs that pay above minimum wage. And they have PENNY machines, lol, everyone can afford Penny machines.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 11:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• duh....yah.
    chickenhobbit

Answer by chickenhobbit at 9:44 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• yes, everyone knows amusement parks are run by elves and thus create no new jobs.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 9:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I know the first place I'm going to invest my money when the economy is so bad that people are cutting out their salon appointments and movie tickets and $3 cups of coffee just to pay the rent - TOURISM! It's brilliant!
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• The chickens have come home to roost and it will be at the new frisbee and amusement park.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 9:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I wonder how many attendants they need to work at the Frisbee golf course? Yeah, it would probably take a huge team to run that outfit. *eyeroll*

And the water slide park to provide a 'better quality of life' to those living in that area? GMABFFB. OMG. Okay, there will be some people there to work it so it will provide some jobs. But you have to have a good economy for people to be able to go there. It's cost prohibitive. That money would be better spent on a recreation center run by mostly volunteers. I mean, he is rallying for a bunch of volunteers, right? Or are those only to serve in his personal army?

Anonymous

• LMAO, NotPanicking.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• This town lives and dies on two things - tourism and hurricanes. They make RV's and FEMA trailers. FEMA hasn't ordered a single trailer since Katrina and tourism is dead. That is why we have 15.3% unemployment here and the next county over. We need to not put one penny in tourist traps and recreation when there is NOBODY who can afford to go to them. Jesus we might as well just buy everyone one of those "solid gold" toilets Ed McMahon had during the superbowl
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Answered at 9:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 by: autodidact
    yes, everyone knows amusement parks are run by elves and thus create no new jobs.

This is humor? Not to the Amusement park in my state that announced it isn't hiring as many people because of the economy , All the jobs that are no more in the neighboring states.
    Ya know. People don't goto amusement parks when they do not have jobs!
    But, hell what do I know. I dont believe in elves. And I don't believe Obama is looking out for Americans who lost their jobs. He is looking out for how he can say thank you to liberals.
    jcrewz

Answer by jcrewz at 10:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• What's karama?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2009