What should I do or say?

There is a bunch of Mean Girls at my son's school. While I was standing waiting for my son, they stood in front of me posing with their fake hair extensions and their new hair styles . So I pulled out and put myself away so I would not be obstructed. Needless to say, that group started talking about me . Did I do the right thing? What should I do next if they continue this nonsense?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• wait are these girls in his school or women picking up their kids? and if they are women so what ignore them if they say anything about you that you over hear just say im sorry this isnt high school anymore get over it
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 11:47 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Ignore them. You are older and way more mature....
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• GO up to them and say wow your hair is sooo beautiful too bad your attitude isnt!
    Anonymous

• How do you know that?
    Anonymous

• DITTO ZaTa...
    Anonymous

• DONT LET THEIR AGE KEEP YOU DEFEND UR SON AND TALK BACK TO THEM
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 9:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Don't care.Hold your head up high and smile! Why let them win by caring or talking to them. You are a grown woman,life goes on.Life is too short to be in drama,ignore it! Mind your own business.What they do to you is their karma.How you react is yours. They are not paying your bills,so screw them.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 9:58 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• They are jealous cuz I am small size 1 and my hubby is the prez of the PTO.I tried to inroduce myself but they are snobs.....
    Anonymous

• I'm kind of confused as to why you say they are "mean"... Did they do anything to your son, or do they just annoy you? Did they get in your way on purpose or were they just standing there? More info, please!
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 10:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Smile. Be pleasant. Their attitude should really be unimportant to you. No use to antagonize them, though, so be pleasant, which would show them that you are more mature.

Answer by Bmat at 10:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2009