Aren't these questions that are already being asked somewhere in a group? Why is there a tab for this too?

Asked by lkennedy at 1:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I didn't even know about it, I think its great that they're showing questions cause I don't know what group they're coming from.

Answer by duckys-mom at 1:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I think its just a short-cut to not having to post in groups that are specifically for that kind of question or an advice group.

Answer by jaycee1124 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I have no clue why...Seems redundant to me too! I hope someone can answer this question!

Answer by Lish26 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I think because your not limited to one groups answers. You can get the whole of CafeMom for a bigger variety of answers. JMO! LOL! I like it!

Answer by LancesMom at 2:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• yeah it is kind of silly if you ask me

Answer by CREKELLY at 2:47 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I kind of like it actually!

Answer by Tesnonian at 8:34 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I think it's so we can get a broader range of knowledge that's not limited to the groups we belong to.

Answer by cab1126 at 12:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2008