Party plan and direct sales mommies

Hi all! What sites are great for advertising,forums,and ideas? Also, what do you use as hostess rewards,games,etc. Any ideas on ways to keep my parties fun and creative that you like? I love learning from other ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• Cafemom, Facebook and Myspace are great places to advertise. Keep your parties simple but enjoyable. Play a couple games and have little inexpensive finger foods and coffee and tea. I have two direct sells companies (Tupperware and Diamond Creek Candles) I am going to do Spring shows starting Feb. 28 for my Tupperware business and then in Spring do a show for my candle business. As rewards for Tupperware I give out cute key chains and other little Tupperware things. For my candles I give tee lites as gifts.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 10:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I forgot to tell you. Bingo is a great game and do drawings for free stuff.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 10:31 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• There is also Yahoo Groups that you can advertise on.
    GoGreenMom68

Answer by GoGreenMom68 at 10:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I use my profile on Cafemom a lot and have gotten a lot of business that way, you should look how I did my profile. I also send out emails to customers from the past, I have something going now where I am going to have a Patio Party and they first person who books a show and keeps the original date will get an extra $75 FREE from me. We have something called the attic with our company where things are 70% and I will purchase from their for my hostess gifts. If you have any questions feel free to PM!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:21 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• bump
    Anonymous

• bump
    Anonymous