Do you rent from netflix or blockbuster? or anywhere else?

Where do you like to rent from and how much do you pay a month? What do you like and or dislike?

san-1

Asked by san-1 at 9:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• i personally dont care for blockbuster because i dont think they have a good variety i found that other movie rental places in my town were alot better...even tho they did have big names

like in my town i love family video
    Tannarae

Answer by Tannarae at 10:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I do netflix for like 8 bucks a month and I love it, you never pay late fees and you can keep the movie a few days and as soon as you mail it off a couple days later you recieve another one , I usually get around 6 movies a month so 8 bucks isn't bad - also you have the option to get more sent to you at a time
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 10:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I use netflix
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 10:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I have netflix. We get 3 at a time which is 18.31 a month. If you return the movies right away you can rent about 18-20 movies a month. Also, by paying for 3 at a time you get to view their free instant movies online anytime. There are thousands to choose from. Also, (we did this and love it) for a 1 time fee of 100 dollars you get a device called a Roku. You go to the Netflix website and set up a Queue of instant movies and it hooks to your tv. You can watch anything you put in the Roku, on your tv anytime you want. You just have to have an internet connection. It is the greatest thing in the world if you don't have cable! We are totally happy. You can also delete and add movies to your instant queue anytime you want.
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 11:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I use netflix since I don't drive it's been great.
    Oimomma

Answer by Oimomma at 7:52 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• We get most of our videos from the library.
    daisymomto3

Answer by daisymomto3 at 8:14 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• We rent from DTV pay per view.. It's much easier, all the newest movies and we don't watch much TV/movies etc so it's all we need...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• We use Netflix, for about 8 bucks/month...far cheaper than going to the movie store, paying late fees..etc.
    jamieobrien_84

Answer by jamieobrien_84 at 8:26 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I use Netflix and love it. It's cheap and you can keep the movie as long as you like. You can even watch some movies on your TV without waiting for the DVD to come in the mail. It's worth checking out!
    emptynester2

Answer by emptynester2 at 8:42 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I use Netflix, I get 3 at a time for $18.31 it is great. I can keep them as long as I want with no late fee's.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 8:43 AM on Feb. 6, 2009