• In the Spotlight:

I saw this in one of my groups...

Is there anything you hate seeing kids wear? I hate shoes that have velcro on them I hate those things and refuse to buy them for my girls. Is there anything you will not put your child in?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 10:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Velcro for preschoolers who can't tie shoes--Kindergarten actually asked us to purchase velcro. But, CROCS---HATE 'EM!!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I haven't encountered anything yet, but I love velcro shoes for my 7 mo old she can't untie those. LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:05 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• those new ugly jelly shoes
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• skinny jeans
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 10:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• those shoes are cute too!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 10:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I hate the low cut jeans that makes their baby butt crack show. I also hate the sweats with wording across the butts.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• umm..that would be any jean that is so big I can see your underwear..or any jean too small so I see your crack..talking older kids obviously. Younger kids..anything with hannah Montana on it
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• dle4125 I hate the butt words too. I also hate parents who grow their little boys hair long, like when they are four or five and have hair all the way down to their butt. That bugs me.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Honestly, the wheelie shoes. That is the big one for me, strictly because the only children I have ever seen in them like to try to skate in between people or will grab onto displays in stores and roll back and forth. The children don't really know the appropriate use for them. IMO. Or the butt word sweats. And tube tops in elementary school.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• i hate all the clothes and shoes that make children look like teenagers-for goodness sakes lets let children be children:happy with their ears not pierced,no make up,no high heels and short skirts that make a tiny girl look like a grown up slut,and words printed all across their little chests and bottoms. Let girls be girls and boys wear boys clothes for pete's sake.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Feb. 6, 2009