please help

okay this might be TMI but I was wondering if this is normal
My husband has been having some dry skin on his penis. He has its from so much sex but it has happened before. Now I am kinda inchy.
has this happened to anyone? What could it be
Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Possible yeast infection. I would go get some monistat and use it for you and the external cream he can use.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• well its like a spot thats almost flaky
    Anonymous

• YES I THINK A YEAST BUT TO BE SURE GO THE OB...
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 10:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• my husband had some dry skin on his penis before but i think its from hitting the monkey to much lol... but his got better and i never once started inking
    proudyoungmom87

Answer by proudyoungmom87 at 10:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• my BF had that before and the dr told him it was a yeast infection that he got from me. the more you have sex with each other the worse it gets and the longer it takes to go away. but you should get treatment for it and he can use the same cream that comes with the monistat 7 ( yeast infection cream meds that you would use) and before he puts it on he has to clean he penis and dry it really good. and try not to have sex until your yeast infection goes away and if for some reason you cant resist just use a comdom...good luck
    Anonymous