how do i figure out hubbys myspace page password?

silverdawn99

Asked by silverdawn99 at 10:30 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• you cant...
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 10:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• well, you could ask him. . . or u could buy "hacking for dummies", all is possible with enough determination. lol
    Panditacjp

Answer by Panditacjp at 10:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Google a FREE KEYLOGGER and download it. It shows what your husband has typed and visited. Including his Myspace.
    Or..If you know his E-MAIL password you can have his Myspace password sent to it.
    Anonymous

• WOW i used to be just like you lol but now i dont even bother... i trust me a lot more then when we first got together since he is older then i am
    proudyoungmom87

Answer by proudyoungmom87 at 10:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I'm sure there are various ways, but why would you want to know his password? Another good question is, why wouldn't he tell you what it is if you asked unless there is something to hide? I see no reason you need to HACK. Period. I don't care if you suspect he's cheating or just want to "check up" on him. Right there show's a lack of trust. And, if you do suspect something, whatever it may be, you need to confront him about it. If you feel the need to "hack" his account, something is up. Talk to him... something. You can message me if you want! :)
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• if he has it to where it was saved on the computer you can just double click where it has the sign in part and his name should come up then the password would automatically appear then you just click login. thats only if he wanted it saved in the computer. go to the myspace page to login in double click on the first box where it has his name or whatever then if it comes up a name or his name then you click on it will bring up the password then you just click login. if it isnt saved then you have no chance unless he tells you the password. i have mine saved so when i get into it on my computer i just double click and its there. hope this helps. dont mean to be rude or anything but if he finds out you got into it then dont you think he will be mad and that your invading his privacy if he doesnt get mad then you should ask if its ok. then again if he doesnt get mad then he should tell u if he wanted u to know. GOOD LUCK!!
    Anonymous

• blah blah blah with the why hack? the email suggestion is the best way.
    Anonymous

• I just hope you have a good reason, and I don't know a good enough reason to betray my husband's trust and disregard his privacy.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:49 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I agree with Mom1. If you do this you will be opening a can of worms and it will not help whatever problems you feel that you have that are bad enough to "hack" his MySpace.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 10:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Click on forgot password, and have it sent to his email, if you know that password too.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2009