Trying to lose my baby fat from my pregnancy I need to lose 8 lbs how is the fastest way?

Happy2bemom969

Asked by Happy2bemom969 at 11:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• really just working out and eating smaller portions... how long ago did you have the baby and are you breast feeding?
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• 3weeks ago I tried breatfeeding but it hurt too much
    Happy2bemom969

Answer by Happy2bemom969 at 11:22 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I lost 7pounds in 2 weeks on the slim fast and im still doing it.. i need to lose 33 more
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• if you want to loose weight fast i totally recommend south beach diet. Lost all my baby weight plus some in 3 months! Also through lots of praying. Trying not to become consumed but wanted to practice self discipline.I am smaller now than ever. I am 21 and 5"10 and wiegh 130lbs. I try to also work out daily! Really pleased with my results. If you want it bad enough commit and make it a life style! you will be pleased with the results!
    GIBOYS

Answer by GIBOYS at 12:36 AM on Feb. 9, 2009