I'll never understand it...ever

i"ll never understand why men these days are in it for the sex and have no feelings over it. If i'm going to have sex with someone, i put my heart into it and i expect more from him.

I just don't get the "wam bam, thank you ma'am" how could it just be ok?

Sadly i was duped into it. he said all the right things and lured me there, i thought i was head over heels with this guy but after a certain amount of time, he made up excuses why i had to be gone and only talked to me when he felt like it.

seems like the classic case of "Lure you in with my sweetness and then on to the next one"

God i hurt.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Aug. 30, 2012 in Relationships

• That's why I'm staying single for a long time.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:30 PM on Aug. 30, 2012

• It's not just men these days. It's pretty much the oldest story in the world. And it's the one reason I think the "no sex before marriage" crowd may just be right. At least for those who put their heart into it as you did.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:31 PM on Aug. 30, 2012

• Well, this is by no means a new thing. Sorry, it happens to most of us.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:31 PM on Aug. 30, 2012

• :-( I'm sorry.
    CharSb2

Answer by CharSb2 at 3:32 PM on Aug. 30, 2012

• My SO and I split up at the beginning of this year, and I started seeing someone else. Same thing happened to me. It sucked at the time and still bugs the crap out of me that I was so stupid (not saying you are stupid). Lesson learned.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 3:33 PM on Aug. 30, 2012

• I am sorry.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:37 PM on Aug. 30, 2012

• naw you aren't stupid, i also feel that way too. I think we just need to find someone who is willing to heal that sore spot. It was my first time with someone who was in it for the sex and thats it so lesson learned here too. i know what i should be looking for - men who move too fast.

gdiamante is so right on there. I just don't think when your that into a person.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2012

• Sorry you got hurt hope you find the right guy soon
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 3:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2012

• that's why I do everything to keep them far away, mainly to protect my kids from those types of relationships
    Keni-Lyn

Answer by Keni-Lyn at 3:55 PM on Aug. 30, 2012

• live n learn
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 3:55 PM on Aug. 30, 2012