• In the Spotlight:

sharp pains in my shoulder

I know that some people get really bad back labor. . Well is it wierd that im getting sharp shooting pains in my shoulder. There up high almost in my kneck? This might have nothing to do with me being almost 38 weeks pregnant. . but also my baby usually kicks over 20 times an hour ( when i count) today he is barely moving 10. im just wondering if they have something to do with each other. the pain in my shoulder is getting worse and worse

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had that same weird shoulder pain once a few weeks ago at 31 or 32 weeks. I don't know what it was from. I just kept massaging the area and lifting it over my head. Seemed to help.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 11:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• If its on the Right side its probably your gallbladder or if and air bubble I had an Air bubble right there after my C section and I swear it felt like a Knife. Good luck!
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 12:48 AM on Feb. 6, 2009