My Pee stinks! :( (TMI?)

I am 22 weeks prego with my second child. Well for the past two days my urine has had a REALLY terrible smell to it. I dont know if its just cause I need to start drinking more(so far increasing my fluids hasnt helped) or maybe if its cause of stress(my 20 month old had to have tubes put in his ears this morning) Just wasnt sure if this was maybe something I needed to talk to my dr about or just handle it on my own. My Urine is straw colored like the book says it should be it just smells bad. Thanks! :D

Manda_62007

Asked by Manda_62007 at 11:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I never knew pee to smell particularly good.Your Dr. makes you pee in the cup regularly?
    If it doesn't burn or feel agitated should be fine.
    Anonymous

• could it be something you are eating? and what kind of liquids are you drinking? not to answer question with questions...just wondering if that has anything to do with it....
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 11:23 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Could be vitamins or a change in diet or hormones. I wouldn't worry.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• can be caused by dehydration drink more water
    Anonymous

• Mine did too turned out I had a kidney infection, But its back to normal now that i'm on the antibiotics I think you should have your doctor check!
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 12:45 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• drink water!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Feb. 6, 2009