Is there a procedure for how to deal with getting pregnant from a blood relative?

I didn't want to ask this.

april27mom

Asked by april27mom at 11:22 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How do you know she wasn't raped anon? Jesus H Christ I think anon needs to be abolished you people are effing rude.

I don't know if there is much of a procedure. They would monitor it like a normal pregnancy, and no one would know unless you told them. The state wont take the baby away based on a blood test and you don't have to consent to a DNA test.

The only time it's dangerous is brother-sister, parent-child, immediate family, and it's over a LONG period of time of incest, not just one occurrence. This isn't saying I condone it, but if someone was raped by their father/grandfather and got pregnant there is no reason to spew false information and hurt them even more then probably already are.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 12:03 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I wonder if Dr. would do more tests to make sure nothing is malformed
    You need to tell Doctor so he'll know maybe what to monitor for? Can you call a nurse annon
    at the hospital?When I was a teen i had a question and asked to speak with a nurse.
    Anonymous

• YOu've asked this 20x.
    Anonymous