Cold feet?

Just for fun...Any mamas out there that are married/are getting married, have you ever gotten cold feet? even just for a split second? Do you feel that it is natural to be a little nervous? I've never been married, so I wouldn't know lol, and not engaged either, just wondering how other people felt and how it worked out.

KayleesMommy89

Asked by KayleesMommy89 at 12:16 AM on Aug. 31, 2012 in Relationships

• Totally normal. Married for 16 years the first time and now for 7.... I still get cold feet. LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:17 AM on Aug. 31, 2012

• It's normal.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Aug. 31, 2012

• Yeah I got cold feet but my parents made me do it anyway whining about how much they paid for the wedding. I did what they said then made them pay for the divorce.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:18 AM on Aug. 31, 2012

• I'm the type that overthinks EVERYTHING so I think when the time comes that I would be nervous about it. BAHAHA BTW-love anon's pic!!
    KayleesMommy89

Comment by KayleesMommy89 (original poster) at 12:21 AM on Aug. 31, 2012

• I wish I had, then I might not have married him.

kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:24 AM on Aug. 31, 2012

• I didn't, but I'm sure a lot of people do.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:44 AM on Aug. 31, 2012

• I'm sure some do, but i was very sure of the man i married and knew he was the one.. i didn't get cold feet with my dh
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 12:49 AM on Aug. 31, 2012

• i was more worried that he wasn't gonna show up. i had no reason to think that lol he never made me feel like he didn't want to be married. but lo and behold he showed and 6 years later we are still going strong.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:53 AM on Aug. 31, 2012

• I didn't get cold feet, but I think it's totally normal. It's the most important decision you make about your life.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:19 AM on Aug. 31, 2012

• I've heard it's normal, but I personally didn't experience that. My husb & I were friends for years, & had dated 1 1/2 yrs before getting engaged. I had the utmost confidence when I walked down that aisle, w/ my dad on 1 arm, & my Gpa on the other. :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:01 AM on Aug. 31, 2012