Has anyone ever used the morning after pill?

did it work or not? I used one three weeks ago because I had started on the patch that day (go figure) and the condom broke. Been absolutely exhausted the past couple days, hoping its just a side effect to my birth control. but if I do end up pregnant, then I'll be happy. we just would rather plan it.

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Aug. 31, 2012 in Relationships

• I've used it and it worked just fine.

Answer by SaraD1989 at 1:06 AM on Aug. 31, 2012

• I never had to use it. Happy Anon Day!

Answer by Anonymous at 7:03 AM on Aug. 31, 2012

• No I haven't

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Aug. 31, 2012

• No I havent

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Aug. 31, 2012

• Yes. I have no idea if it worked. It was a just in case. You wouldn't know either. It is a high dose of birth control pill and won't stop pregnancy, but will prevent implantation of a fertilized egg. If that happens and you get your period then it would be safe to guess that it either worked or your egg was not fertilized in the first place. It's not the same thing as the abortion pill.

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Aug. 31, 2012

• cute so true..

Answer by smiley745 at 10:43 AM on Aug. 31, 2012

• I know it's not the abortion pill I would never do something like that...let me rephrase my first question...if you took the morning after pill, did you or did you not become pregnant?

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Aug. 31, 2012

• I took it a few times, and no never got pregnant during the times that I took it. You need to have taken it within the first 72 hours for it be effective, the sooner the better. I always took mine within 12 hours.

Answer by Watch_me_burn at 11:54 AM on Aug. 31, 2012

• I've used it and it must have done the trick because I didn't get pregnant =)

Answer by Mousuke at 6:19 PM on Aug. 31, 2012

• Have used it and it works. No side effects at all. You don't even need a prescription for Plan B. Just ask for it at any pharmacy.

Answer by hellokittykat at 11:50 PM on Sep. 1, 2012