im trying to lose my baby weight...

i had my dd 5 months ago and i feel like a whale!!! i cant seem to get the motivation to do something about it.my husband doesnt even look at me the same way and i feel even uglier. Ugh i dont know what to do!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• how much do u weigh ?
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 11:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I joined Jenny Craig. It is a little expensive but when you have a young baby, it is sooo nice to be able to just microwave your meals. It saves you a ton of time and you lose weight in the process! Plus, their food is actually pretty good.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• i will just say i weigh 30 more lbs from pre-prego.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• breast feeding worked for me, lost an additional 30lbs on top of the baby weight that I lost immediately. Have you tried pilates?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• why dont you try the atkins diet, if you stick to it VERY FIRMLY! you can lose a ton of weight. and there is alot of things you can eat on it . Like eggs and bacon for breakfast. Ceaser salad with chicken for lunch, tacos for dinner. You can make very good meals without feeling like you are starving yourself. If you dont know of the atkins diet, what it does is cuts out the sugar which provides your energy, and you burn fat instead. I was 144 when i started and 2 weeks later(or less maybe) i had lost 10 lbs, and i was feeling the way you are, i hated the way i looked in pics!!!... i stopped it and recently started again and now i have lost 3 more lbs
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:17 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• breastfeeding worked. then i went thru a rough time. and gained it all back. no i havent tried pilates. i tried watching my calories. but i felt like i was starving myself! haha
    KCsMom08

Answer by KCsMom08 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i lost baby weight right away both time... and gained it all back and more b/c i was so stressed! what worked for me was running (nad im 220)- joined a gym and hired a trainer. she motivated me to DO somethign. its amazing what you can make work if you really want it to...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I struggled to get back in shape after having my kids. There is a great way to lose weight and feel fab much faster than you might think possible! I lost 35 lbs in 2 months and have kept it off! My husband who cannot exercise, because he is recovering from back surgery has just started the program and has already lost 20 lbs in 4 weeks. I was introduced to the program by my brother who is a Dr. (Internal Med and Pediatrics) in FL. I was VERY skeptical at first, but trust me, this really does work and you will feel amazing! My success with this program has prompted me to become a health advisor for the take shape for life program, and I could go on and on about how this program has helped so many people regain control of their lives, their health, and their self images.

For more information, go to www.huskynomore.tsfl.com

Or shoot me an email to huskynomore.tsfl@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon!

Bijou :)
    Bijou.I

Answer by Bijou.I at 11:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2009