is this my water breaking

I feel like im leaking. . but just a tiny bit at a time for the last day or two (today and yesterday). Could this be my water breaking (leaking) I know its not my bladder giving out and i thought at first it was some kind of discharge but its completely clear

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You should call your doctor and speak to him/her about it.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 12:13 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• A simple call wouldn't hurt. Better to be safe then surprised at the last moment.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:18 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I would definetly communicate this to my doctor and maybe go down to the hospital to get your water checked just in case. You could be leaking water and it can harm the baby if theres not enough. Call him now and follow up with the hospital wish you the best of luck!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 12:20 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• there could be a tear in your placenta and/or mucus plug, i'd see my OB.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:28 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Could be a number of things that noone will be able to tell you unless examing you.....Doctors ASAP
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 12:57 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• it sounds like it...really do call your dr. and go to the hospital. My friend did this and she was in labor, her water just hadnt broke all the way!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I walked around "leaking" for a week not realizing that I had a high tear in my water that only leaked occasionaly throughout the day. Yeah, got my butt chewed out when I went into labor and they realized I had been walking around like that for a week. Definitly call the dr and they can do a test to see if it really is amniotic fluid or just weird discharge. Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 1:31 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i am 26 weeks and 3 days pregnant i have been in several times for the tiny leaking or alot of leaking over the past month or so. i can say that i am alittle bit of a worrier when it comes to being pregnant again and having some complications. anyways they keep telling me im fine im fine so yeah i don't think so i think i am leaking fluid again but no one will believe me.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 12:12 PM on Feb. 6, 2009