How can someone be truely bi-sexual?

Doesn't "bi-sexuality" seem more like it's all about the sex (and not love)? I don't agree with homosexuality, but I can see where a misguided individual could believe, "okay, I'm gay. The world tells me it's okay to love my own gender, so that must be what I am." Bi-sexuality is just wanting to do it with whoever is willing. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I believe too that being bi is a phase that you eventually grow out of
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:30 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i think its... " i'm not straight but i am not gay" " i like boys and girls"
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:23 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Bi sexuality does not mean just sex. It means an interest in both SEXES. Bi meaning 2 and sexual mean sex or gender of the person.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 12:25 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I had my bi-curious phase when I was in my 20's. I experimented with my gay friends and then went on to a threesome phase with a friend and my husband. I got over it. I prefer men but I am known to masturbate to the thought of being with a woman, I love to check out women. I no longer feel the need to act on it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I honestly think it's a phase. I too do not agree with homosexuality, but bi is totally a phase. Or letting go of the responsibility of choosing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• No it can be to love someone no matter their sex..
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 1:22 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I've come to realize that a lot of young girls only say theyre bi to impress the guys.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Feb. 6, 2009