39 weeks pregnant

When i went to the doctor today the told me i had lost a pound and have not gained anything in about 3 weeks !! does that mean my baby has not gained any weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I heard its normal to lose a pound or two before you believe! ! Good luck your almost done
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 12:23 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• no and dont worry, u dont have to gain weight the whole time. I actually lost weight halfway trhough because i started walking a couple miles a day just to stay in shape and it was fine mine came out 9lb 9oz lol
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 12:24 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• YOU ARE FINE, THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME AT THE SAME TIME IN MY LAST PREGNANCY AND MY OB SAID THAT IT WAS NORMAL TO NOT GAIN ANYTHING IN THE LAST WEEKS. IT IS BECAUSE THE BABY IS PUSHING ON EVERYTHING SO YOUR STOMACH CAN'T HOLD THAT MUCH FOOD. GOOD LUCK!!!! YOU ARE ALMOST THERE :)
    mika0101

Answer by mika0101 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 6, 2009