Do you plan a baby shower for yourself?

Ok, there is a question on her about baby showers and some of the ladies are answering it like, "yes, I'm planning a baby shower" for themselves. Now that IS bad ettiquette, isn't it? I never planned a shower for myself. If no one had planned one for me, I wouldn't have had one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah I find that Tacky
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• why not, if u have no one to plan it for you... every baby deserves one :)

i didnt get one tho... i had just moved to a new area far from family and didnt know anyone... and the hubs was overseas in italy (they wouldnt let me go because i was so far prego)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:29 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Peolpe have housewarming party's for themselves, why not a baby shower? Especially if you're not close to anyone and they don't know you need stuff, I say go for it.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:53 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I think in today's times anything goes.
    If you are worried about how it will be perceived by guests, then ask one of the guests you are inviting who may be close to you, to help you put it together and you can put her name on the invites as the person giving the shower.
    Totally up to you, though.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:20 AM on Feb. 6, 2009